Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Quilt




It's a touch smaller than a baby quilt, so perhaps I should call it a stroller quilt?  

Minky furry stuff on the back to cuddle with.   These were left over blocks from another baby quilt I made back in January.    Can you believe I still have left over blocks?  I could have made this quilt bigger by using more of them, but I get all caught up with symmetry sometimes, and couldn't use them because of that. 

I'm terrible at labelling.  Have not done any labelling on any of my quilts yet.  Nor have I named them.   My type of naming is like this.   This one would be called:  the smaller stroller quilt I made that had the left over blocks from baby jesse's rail fence quilt.  LOL.  

When I give them as gifts, I put a little note card inside with the washing instructions, and always, always put the following:  "runny noses and sticky fingers allowed.."   I love that.


2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the layout :) you seem to be on a roll lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:14 AM

    Hi Andrea!

    I LOVE your baby quilt - very cute and you did a great job!

    Just found your blog a little bit ago and have been following along. It's fantastic.

    Keep up the good work!

    :)S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I know it takes the extra clicks and the pesky word verification, but receiving comments is so much fun! I respond to all comments, so if you don't receive a reply back from me, check your settings and make sure you are not listed as a 'no reply blogger; which means I cannot reply back to you.