Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Winter Woes


It's cruel punishment.   The past week has been in the mid teens (celsius) and sunny here.  Out came the sandals, the capri pants and the patio furniture.   The garage was swept and power washed of all the sand and gravel gunk that drops off the winter cars.  Bikes came out and we were ready to begin our summer.   We even had a fire on Saturday night with a glass of wine sitting out on the adirondack chairs and some blankets.  (quilts one day...I can't let them get dirty yet.)

What a cruel trick ole man winter played on us today.   It's just a freak storm, and should just last for the day, and back to nice weather by the end of the week, but still!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I know it takes the extra clicks and the pesky word verification, but receiving comments is so much fun! I respond to all comments, so if you don't receive a reply back from me, check your settings and make sure you are not listed as a 'no reply blogger; which means I cannot reply back to you.