Sunday, March 23, 2008

Phew!






Oh my gosh. It's done. Finally! Totally done. All I have to do is package it up and send it off to my friend. :)

So what took so long with this freaking project? Nothing, just shameless me wasting time. Got into a winter funk and was unmotivated. Then when I got motivated, I decided to try a "new" way to stitch the binding on by machine, and it looked like hell. So then I had to rip it all apart. Then...well, handstitching it really wasn't thrilling to me. But this weekend, I finally got the courage to tackle it, and believe it or not, I loved handstitching it. It was soothing, calming, and well, the outcome was way better than before.

I've been reading alot of quilting blogs about people who have UFO's and quilt forever but have all of these UnFinishedprOjects on the go. I just can't do that. I need to finish one completely before going on to the next. Now...I'm off to organize all my fabric and decide what ones to place for my bargello quilt pattern.

Toodles.

Oh yes...lots of new photos posted on my mac page....It just takes too long to upload them here..click on the top menu bar for the 3 different pages..Family photos

2 comments:

  1. It's stunning - worth the wait! Kind of puts my little crafts of late to shame lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:10 PM

    Andrea, that's a beautiful quilt. I can't wait to get started on a few. It's been about 6 years since I've made one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I know it takes the extra clicks and the pesky word verification, but receiving comments is so much fun! I respond to all comments, so if you don't receive a reply back from me, check your settings and make sure you are not listed as a 'no reply blogger; which means I cannot reply back to you.